Field proven,rugged transmitters for demanding applications like: Oil & Gas, subsea, submersible, industrial, aerospace, OEM-systems.
Oil and Gas pressure and temperature instrumentation designed for the rigors of fracking, cementing, acidizing, and other well servicing applications as well as all other pipeline, sub sea and well head applications.
GP:50 Corporation LTD
Founded in 1986 in Grand Island, New York, GP:50 is an ISO9001 certified leading designer and manufacturer of reliable and accurate pressure sensing for aerospace, automotive, hydraulic & pneumatic, industrial, medical, melt pressure, OEM, off-highway, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, sanitary, subsea, water & wastewater, and in-laboratory test requirements. A unique core competency of the company is its capability to customize specialty pressure sensors in both small and large volumes within relatively short lead times. All GP:50 pressure sensors are rigorously tested and field-proven for their high-reliability within cryogenic, high-temperature, high corrosion, hazardous area, full submersion, space rated, and other extreme environments. New products are continuously added in response to customer needs.
Please see following links for more information and data sheets:
- OIL & GAS Pressure instrumentation designed for the rigors of fracking, cementing, acidizing, and other well servicing applications as well as all other pipeline, sub sea and well head applications.
- SUB SEA Transmitters can stand sea dept of 9 000 m.
- SUBMERSIBLE Submersible transmitters provide rugged, accurate, level measurement from 0-20″ WC thru 0-1,200 FT WC. 316L SST or Titanium construction provide years of corrosion free service. Whether measuring tank level or sludge in a lift station, GP:50 provides submersible level solutions for all your application needs.
- INDUSTRIAL Industrial pressure transducers provide proven solutions for the most extreme hydraulic & pneumatic control systems. Including products for die caster & injection molders, automotive & industrial test stands as well as general-purpose pressure measurement. All this at a competitive price with industry required performance
- AEROSPACE Aerospace grade transducers also known as high reliability, designed to the strictest standards for the toughest aerospace and military applications. Units available with -320 to +700° F operating ranges, S & B+ class electronics, high shock & vibe resistant, Rad Hardened, miniature, lightweight designs & custom builds.
Please contact us at TRX Electronic for more information and let us know what you need for your application. We look forward to help you.
Litterature PDF document downloads.